TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE TICKET PURCHASE IN THE FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL - 2019 OFFICIAL STORE
Tickets bought on the official website should be collected from November, 02nd 2019 on.
The tickets will be available for collection 5 days after the date of purchase. We would like to remind you that the Customer Service Centre will be open from November, 02nd 2019. Therefore, we suggest you collect your ticket before November, 15th for your greater convenience.
For the card holder’s greater safety, the ticket must be collected by the card holder itself at the Customer Service Centre upon presentation of an original ID document with photo and the card used for the purchase. If this rule is not respected it will not be possible to collect the ticket and the purchase will be cancelled.
The deadline to cancel your order is October, 15th 2019.
The Promoters are not responsible for any delay on the reimbursement process.
The cancellation of ticket purchases without the cancellation fee is possible if the purchase is made on the website and ONLY if the cancellation request is made in up to 7 days after the purchase confirmation.
If you have already collected your tickets the purchase may not be cancelled.
Working hours and the address of the Customer Service Centre and the Box Office
Dates and working hours of the Customer Service Centre:
November, 02nd to November, 14th – from 9:00am to 5:00pm
November, 15th – from 7:00am to 5:00pm
November, 16th and 17th – from 7:00am to 12:00pm
Dates and working hours of the Box Office:
November, 02nd to November, 14th – from 9:00am to 5:00pm
November, 15th and 16th – from 7:00am to 5:00pm
November, 17th – from 7:00am to 12:00pm
The Customer Service Centre is located at the José Carlos Pace Circuit, in Interlagos, at Av. Senador Teotônio Vilela s/n, beside Gate 7.
Opening and closing hours of the gates
During the three days of the Event the gates will open at 08:00am and will be closed at 03:00pm.
The opening and closing times of the gates as well as the official timetable may change without notice.
Schedule of the Event
The schedule of the Event is available on the official website ( www.gpbrasil.com.br ) and it may change without notice.
Care of your ticket
Replacing tickets in case of loss, robbery or damage is not possible. We advise that the tickets should be kept in a safe place, far from electronic or magnetic devices, protected from the heat, humidity and sunlight.
Each ticket grants access exclusively and only to the specified area, it if is not allowed to leave the circuit and return to it using the same ticket.
When leaving the circuit please do not give your ticket or pass to another person.
The tickets of the Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2019 are the Promoters’ property and they are intended to permit access to the Circuit on the three days of the Event. Therefore, the client undertakes not to sell and/or allow these tickets to be sold to third parts and not to consign them for promotional actions and not to use them in any other way for economic gain.
Violators will be prosecuted, and the tickets cancelled.
The purchase of tickets doesn’t grant any license or concession to use the trademark and / or logo of the Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2019 neither the names nor brands associated of the Formula One World Championship – FOWC. Their use or improper transcription are forbidden. Any infringements on intellectual property rights of the brands mentioned will lead to administrative and / or judicial measures, including those regarding to the similarity that allows confusion or misleads the error.
Authorization for the use of image and voice
No type of sound and/or image recording for professional use, public disclosure or any other kind of commercial use is allowed.
WARNING: FOWC, Formula One World Championship, owns the sound and image rights of all the races in the Formula 1 World Championship, therefore all the rights of all recordings generated during the Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2019 are assigned to FOWC.
The Promoters, as the holders of the Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2019 rights may at their sole discretion freely use the images and voice captured during the three days of the event advertisements, in promotional material, including the internet, either for disclosure or composition of any material connected to it, promote merchandising actions or advertising as well as develop any product licensing activity and / services derivative of the Event, or even use them in any other way that may provide the Promoters some kind of economic advantage.
None of the intended uses, or even any other the Promoters give to the images, which use has been automatically authorized after access and participation in the Event, have limited time or number of times and may occur in Brazil and / or abroad, without the mandatory payment of any compensation because the authorization is granted absolutely free of charge, being agreed that the authorizer participant has nothing to complain about regarding the authorization granted herein, in court or out of it.
Disabled people and/or people with reduced mobility
All the grandstands in the Interlagos circuit are able to receive people with reduced mobility for the Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2019, including appropriate toilets.
Minimum age allowed
The age limit to access the circuit during the Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2019 was established by the Childhood and Youth Regional Forum in Santo Amaro – SP at 5 years of age. Children between five (5) and twelve (12) years of age must be accompanied by a parents or guardians, carrying necessary documentation, namely:
• Child’s and guardian’s original ID document with photo;
• Original authorization signed by the parents if not the ones with the child.
What not to take
Due to safety reasons it is strictly prohibited to access the circuit with any object which may cause injuries, discomfort, embarrassment as well as any items that compromise the integrity and safety of others, or do not comply with legal and health conditions, such as the examples below, but not limited to:
• Any type of weapons, whether guns, knives and their species (perforating, sharp) and others;
• Aggressive objects or objects made of related raw materials, such as fireworks, flares, bombs, explosives and other smoke devices and pyrotechnic devices or devices that produce similar effects;
• Sharp or pointed objects such as pliers, tweezers, nail clippers, scissors, forks, knives, mirrors and others;
• Bulky objects, or any item larger than 25cm x 25cm x 25cm and which cannot be stored between the feet or occupy the space of a person, such as coolers, large bags, rucksacks, suitcases, sport bags and similar bags;
• Objects which are harmful, can cause injury or be thrown, such as sticks, sprays, pepper or mustard gas, neuromuscular incapacitation machines (tasers), lasers, umbrellas, canes, crutches, poles, helmets, bottles, cans, cups, and other closed containers;
• Professional equipment for image and sound capture such as professional cameras (interchangeable lens), professional filming equipment and drones;
• Sunscreen in a bottle larger than 120ml or aerosol;
• Clothes that fully cover the face, not allowing the identification of the person;
• Any kind of liquid including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages;
• Food, either for own consumption or to sell;
• Any substances banned or regulated by legislation such as narcotics or stimulants;
• Animals of any kind, except for guide dog, with proper training and on presentation of the card and nameplate, issued by the Guide Dog Training Center, updated immunization records and animal equipment, according to current law.
The ticket holder must submit to inspections, checks and removal of unauthorized objects by designated and/or authorized personnel or authorities, duly identified, at the entrance of the Interlagos Circuit on the three days of the Event.
Terms and conditions for ticket validity
1. The 48th Formula 1 Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2019 will take place on November 15th, 16th and 17th 2019 in the José Carlos Pace circuit, in São Paulo.
2. The Promoters reserve the right to change the Event dates, for unforeseeable circumstances and / or force majeure.
3. The only official website is www.gpbrasil.com.br.
4. The price of this ticket is available on the official website and at the box office in the circuit.
5. The ticket holder may access only the grandstand specified on the ticket.
6. On the three days of the Event the gates will open at 8:00am and will close at 03:00pm. These times may change without notice. The schedule of the Event is available on the official website.
7. It is prohibited to access the circuit carrying objects that can cause danger and / or injury to other people.
8. It is forbidden to use the tickets for promotional purposes without previous permission of the Promoters.
9. Children under 5 years old are not allowed into the circuit. Children between 5 and 12 years old must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
10. It is not allowed any type of sound or image recording for professional use, commercial use and / or public display.
11. Violators of these rules will respond to the Brazilian law.
For further information and questions about your request contact us through email@example.com